Bright Union Protocol
The Bright Union protocol is a set of solidity upgradable contracts that offer easy integration of insurance coverage services from multiple risk platforms in a single protocol.
The protocol implements an independent aggregator pattern that allows for seamless onboarding of any new risk platform on a multi-block-chain approach over a hybrid mix of on and off-chain interactions.
Risk platforms currently supported:
- Insurace DeFi
- Nexus Mutual
- Bridge Mutual
The protocol is available to interact with blockchain services on the following networks and it's respective testing environments:
- Ethereum main network
- Binance Smart Chain
- Polygon network
- 1.Distributors registry contract Storage contract to keep record & control of all distributor's contract addresses.
- 2.Aggregator contractMain protocol's Independent contract that executes based on distributor's addresses on the registry contract.🎉
- 3.Bright Union service interface Service signature to be implemented by any new distributor.
- 4.Distributor contract Bright Interface implementation of specific distributor logic OR service wrapper contract.
- 5.Upgradable proxies Upgrade Proxies from all contract components.
The Blue Bright is the main protocol's contract, acts as a single gateway of multiple distributors.